Thank you for your continued support during this challenging time. Here are some of the strict measures we have put in place to keep you and our staff safe:
1. Please do not visit us if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of Covid-19
2. Please follow social distancing in store and when we deliver.
3. Please use hand sanitiser when you enter the premises.
4. Please come on your own where you can.
5. We prefer contactless payments if possible to reduce the risk of transmission. We do accept cash if you need to use it.
6. Please wear a face covering. From 24 July 2020 the government requires customers to wear face coverings whilst visiting shops. If you are unable to wear a face covering, or the wearing of face coverings makes communication difficult, please tell a colleague when you visit us.