Darlac Swop Top Sabre Tooth Saw Head DP565
The Darlac Sabre Tooth Saw can be used as a handsaw, or can be teamed with a Darlac Swop Top pole for pruning high branches that are hard to reach from the safety of ground level.
This pruning saw has unique tri-edged teeth for a faster, cleaner cut, reducing problems associated with die-back and disease.
Recommended for use with the DP560, or DP570 telescopic pole.
- Interchangeable garden pruning saw head
- Ideal for high pruning when used with an extending pole
- Can also be used as a handsaw
- Chrome armoured blade with precision ground tri-edge teeth
- Easy pull-back action
- Part of Darlac Swop Top system
- Always use with extreme care