We are recruiting
Yard Manager/ Operative
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Yard Operative to join our ever-growing business.
You will provide an exceptional level of customer service to our trade and retail customers, whilst being willing to pick up and learn new skills.
The desired candidate will have previous experience in a yard environment and will have high standards and exceptional attention to detail.
You will be required to work both as part of a team and by yourself.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience with driving forklifts and telehandlers, although training will be provided.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
· Assisting customers
· Providing excellent customer service
· Representing the company in a positive and professional manner at all times
· Storing stock safely
· Maintaining a tidy and safe working environment.
· Loading and unloading our delivery vehicles and inbound supplier vehicles.
· Picking and checking orders
· Actively looking for the next job or task.
This is a perfect position for someone who is already a Yard Operative or someone who is looking to further their experience in this industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A Counterbalance/ Forklift Licence
· Telehandler Qualification and experience
· A Full UK Driving Licence
· Great organisation and time management skills
· A positive, can-do attitude
· Willing to learn and pick up new skills and experience
This is a great opportunity for a positive and personable individual to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: 7.30am-5pm Monday to Friday/ 8am-1pm Saturdays
Salary: £26,000.00 to £30,000.00 per year (depending on experience)
Please contact us if you are interest in this role on 01428 712610 or email Andy@landscapecentre.co.uk